Gabrianna Boldinski- Hand sketch
1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
Using my hand as the subject was relatively easy. Although I'm not the greatest drawer the details were easy enough to add.
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I chose a pencil because I have more experience with it.
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
Creating a drawing with my non-dominant hand felt very uncomfortable and in a sense made me feel like I had no control of what was happening
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
I'm not really sure what you mean by the drawings being a "successful study", but you can definitely tell which drawing was done with my dominant hand and which one was not. Although the non-dominant one isn't great looking, you are still able to tell what exactly the drawing and detail is.
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
I would not consider using my non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future if I wanted the artwork to actually look good.
No comments:
Post a Comment