I selected these three pieces because they differ from being simple as the second and third, to as complicated as the first piece. I took little things from all these masks. I took the animal looking mask to decide to do a Bengal, and the second and third ones to do the simplicity of just the basic looks of the Bengal but at the same time having lots of detail that's defined.
For my finished mask the materials i used were simple but the detail i added i made sure were very bold and sharp. I used a black sharpie and orange marker. I made sure to make certain parts of the mask darker to show a shadow to show more detail. I also had used a lifted poster that has Styrofoam in it
Overall I could have used more 3D items, but I wasn't exactly sure what to use in order for the Bengal head to pop out, that's why I mainly focused on making the detail look 3D. I did enjoy making the mask because it was something I've never really done before other than in elementary school but to see the mask that have been made I'm very impressed on how elegant they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment