Saturday, March 5, 2016

peer review

First peer:
http://artinourliveshowdoyouexpress.blogspot.com/2016/02/elemets-and-principles-of-art-pics-of-14.html?showComment=1457146092673%23c360869051579036900

http://artinourliveshowdoyouexpress.blogspot.com/2016/02/albright-knox-visit.html?showComment=1457230395837#c7980732949689032752

Second peer:

http://daartdude.blogspot.com/2016/02/mod-5.html?showComment=1457230925406#c9127812589157378031

http://daartdude.blogspot.com/2016/02/project-no-1.html



When I was looking at the images in the first peers blog it was very clear what the image represented and the principle that was being looked at. The second peers images though were very unique and I enjoyed looking at them. Everything was pretty straight forward and showed exactly what they were trying to show.

None of them were the same as my images, but it was interesting to see which ones everyone picked. It showed different personalities and what each person enjoyed.

My second peer picked some crazy ones for the section he wanted to know more about and I kinda liked them because it just made you think what exactly was going on in the artists head.
5. What do you think about  the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
I like the comments but it didn't really teach me anything. All comments are positive so it was nice to see.
I found it worth reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment