Friday, February 26, 2016

Logo

Gabrianna Boldinski


Here's my rough draft sketches..


And here is my final logo




















Discussion questions

 1. When creating the logo I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to show or represent. I was thinking about what I’m good at like soccer or cooking. I also thought about drawing something I like, for example camping, exercising, or nike clothing. I’m not the greatest drawer so I figured I should keep it simple and not add too much detail.

2. I thought about something simple I could draw which is why i chose words and a little logo to get the point across.
3.The most important discovery was the power of coloring can make or break a logo.
4. The most important information I learned was from the PDF when it talked about creating a logo that represents you. I think it comes natural to artists when they draw because they are drawing something that means something to them and it’s in a way part of them.
In the video called What’s in a Logo I liked how they thought deep enough to think about the logo being on different surfaces and making sure it wouldn’t take away and make the logo look bad. Also they wanted the logo to be strong but simple and caught the essence of what was being represented. The videos seemed to be a little old so they weren’t the most exciting, but i enjoyed them for the most part








No comments:

Post a Comment