Friday, February 19, 2016

color theory

Gabrianna Boldinski


Discussion

1. Creating the value scale was a lot easier for me because its more basic than the color wheel. The color wheel took some times and i had to redo it about 5 times. Also i had to ask for advice from one of my teammates that has done one before. I am not a great painter so I didn't exactly have fun doing it.
2. Like i said in the first answer, doing the color wheel wasn't easy or enjoyable for me so I enjoyed doing the value scale.
3. The most important discovery was teaching myself to gradually make things lighter and darker whether it was just black to white or a dark shade of a color to a lighter shade.
4. The most important information I learned was probably the printing process and the different kinds of printing.The one that caught my attention the most was the relief printing more specifically on wood. I find it incredibly impressive for someone to put detail into wood and the whole process of creating an image in the wood. I feel like it's important not to make any huge mistakes because its not like on paper where you can just erase and try again. The videos overall were slightly boring but at times caught my interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment