1.

The Flower Girl
made in 1665-70
Murillo Bartolme Esteban
983 by 1207 cm
oil painting on a canvas
2.
Girl at a Window
made in 1645
Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn
662 by 818 cm
Oil painting on a canvas
3.

Jacob de Gheyn
made in 1632
Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn
249 by 299 cm
Oil painting on a panel
Self portrait
This is my self portrait picture
This is my sketch
1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?
I picked those pieces because the first two just seemed so innocent. And the last one i picked was just because it was weird looking and I thought it was funny to look at.
2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I love coloring pencils. They're fun and easy to work with.
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
My problem was that I'm a horrible drawer and to get over it I just kinda went for it and did the best i could
4. How does this piece represent you?
It represents me kinda at the spot I'm in in my life right now. Im happy and as for right now thats all that matters.
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
Elements like depth and the angle im at.
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
I thought it was a smooth project. I didnt hate it but i didnt love it
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
Well considering im a bad drawer, I'm satisfied with the final look.
No comments:
Post a Comment